Are we robbers? (Inspired)

 

Are we robbers?

A man from Sudan has written an artifact.
In it, he has described two interesting incidents that happened to him.
First occasion:
I had to take the medical exam in Ireland. The exam fee was $309. I didn't have any open money,
so I paid $310. The important thing is that I sat for the exam, passed the exam and returned to Sudan after some time.
One day suddenly a letter came to me from Ireland. The letter read, "You mistakenly deposited $310 instead of $309 when paying the exam fee.
A check for one dollar is being sent to you, as we do not charge more than we are entitled to."
Although they also knew that envelopes and tickets would have cost more than a dollar!!

Second occasion: On the route I used to pass between college and my residence, there was a lady's shop from which I used to buy a box of cocoa for 18 pence.
One day he noticed that he had another box of the same cocoa with the price of 20 pence written on it.
I was surprised and asked him if there was any difference in the quality of the two boxes.
He said: No, the quality of both is the same.
I asked then why this price difference?
He replied that Nigeria, where this cocoa comes to our country, has had some problems with it, which has caused the price to jump.

The higher priced item is new, we are selling it at 20 and the lower priced item is old, we are selling it at 18.
I said, then you'll just buy the 18 until it runs out? 20 people will buy only after that.
He said: Yes, I know that.
I mixed both the boxes and sold only 20. It would be difficult for anyone to know this price difference.
He whispered in my ear and said: Are you a robber?
I found his answer strange and moved on.
But this question is still echoing in my ears that am I a robber?
What morality is this?
In fact, this should be our moral.
This is the moral of our religion.
This is the moral that our Prophet (PBUH) taught us, but?
Tell me honestly, are we not robbers?
Are we robbers?
Are we robbers? Think About Your Self
In the cycle of their interests, they keep trampling the halal and haram with the same vehicle.

 #cute naik vlogs

#cutenaikvlogs


Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, please let me know

Previous Post Next Post